Wednesday 26 August 2009

Hello all the way from BALI

Hello all......

I manage to get a cyber cafe and thought I should do a blog from here. Weather is great and beaches are so clean and not forgetting the air is so fresh. Definately somethings I would not regret being here.

I am glad to be here though I do not deny being homesick at this point of time. But I know one thing now about me, I cannot do spontaneous tours and it has to be preplanned and prebooked from home. Otherwise I am just a cranky annoying person.

I pity my friend Anu who is going through a lot of stress at this point because I am not helping. Perhaps this will be our last trip together and perhaps not. But all I would say is that this trip has brought me to my reality self which is I am ANNOYING, BORING and partly STUPID.

No idea what I am writing here but I got to go now becaus its time to visit more places. God be with me and Anu for we have another 4 days to go together and hope this does not ruin a friendship we have...

Bye now and missing u all at home

4 comments:

aravind said...

Why is it stressful being away from home and at a de-stressing place at that? The weather, air and everything else is fine. So how could it still be stressful to the point of threatening to 'ruin' your togetherness?

One Woman's Thoughts said...

Yes I agree. How and why and all will be solved if i was here with a guy!!!!! :) SO guess now you shall understand the how and the why and when :)

Anu said...

U psycho! Holidays are never perfect and people do feel annoyed with their travel mates on occasions.

What matters is that we get over it and enjoy the rest of the holiday, and haven't we been able to do that?

Let's make the best of our remaining day and a half in beautiful Bali. :)

aravind said...

Well said Anu! Wise thoughts.