Friday 12 June 2009

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO

A murder took place today near my neighborhood. The man who died is someone my family knows. Sometimes we question how and when but we don’t have the answer. Whether the man is good or bad is a secondary issue but to be shot dead and slashed at the same time making sure a victim is dead 100% I think is just too much of brutality. How does one walk safe after this? I’m even scared to walk in my own Taman!!!

I remember walking from town to my house those days after classes and feeling very safe all around. But now even my Taman got snatch thieves and it’s just so sad. What’s the world coming too I wonder…….. To add things worst I’m still single. Don’t have a fallback!!! Grrrr … wished that knight of shining armour is somewhere nearby!!!!!

No comments: