Wednesday 2 January 2008

2008

So today is the 1st of January 2008. It's funny how some feel very energized over the fact of NEW YEAR when the fact remains that 2007 was just yesterday! Well I was talking about 31st December 2007 of course. It's really amazing how the one end number makes a BIG difference for so many people.

Well I'm sure many of your would have had a piled up resolutions after resolutions for this coming 2008. To me this New Year is something special because I'm finally getting a grip of myself to overcome my sadness of loosing my precious handphone and wallet. I've lost all contacts and just hope somehow all them will message me soon so I can start a standard reply message that says, "hi, thanks for your message... errr who's this please... i'm sorry i've lost my phone and therefore have no details of your contact... so can you please reply me. thanks"... geesssss just when i thought new year was going to be new, I still have to relate to my past sadness.....

What have I lined up for 2008 many will ask but I guess I'm too sad now to write on that now... I guess Happy New Year you all and God bless you with all your inner most desires.....

No comments: