Friday 4 January 2008

My Work Anniversary

I’m like a walking zombie this morning. Well what can you expect from someone who only slept at 3am! I know it’s my own self infliction that I can’t put the blame on anyone else.

Anyway, today marks an important date in my career life. I started my career life in 06.05.2002 as a contract staff. Beginning 03.01.2005 I was absorbed to be a permanent staff. Along the way, I did my degree on a part time basis. I was a very playful student in my younger days that I only managed an advance diploma in International Business Administration.

After gaining my parents trust again, I did my attempt for a degree the second time around in Business Administration. I took PTPTN loan as a sense of security of not wasting my dad’s money. By the Grace of God I graduated with Second Class (Hons). A relief on my face the minute I knew my results. I still remember my dad’s voice on the phone when I told him my results. He was moved into tears. I remember my mum’s reaction on my graduation day and that’s something that will go down in history where my life is concerned.

Today marks history because I’ve served 3 years as a permanent staff and looking forward to move up the leader of career by applying for the post of an exec in my organization. There is a pre-requisite here that you’ve got to serve 3 years before getting a promotion. I guess I can now go all out to search and climb myself in life….

No comments: