Wednesday 16 January 2008

Just out of my usual

Have you ever felt like a looser at work in your life? Well that’s how I feel at this point of time. I feel like I’m a BA holder who can’t think of this simple point! My boss called me asking me what I thought about something today. As usual being ME, I twisted the whole thing to my point. Along came another two ladies into the picture all banging my boss head. Finally when I sat down with some friends talking about it, I realized I’ve been doing my work all WRONG for the past 4 months!!!!

At this point of time I feel so frustrated. No point pointing fingers as to who has made the mistake. I got to take full responsibility of my actions. Just that now I have to identify the files I’ve done wrong.

It’s just so frustrating. I’m already having a very bad mouth ulcer and now to add things worst THIS!!! God have mercy on me please.

No comments: